Jaén City Tour
A walk around in the crossroads of the three main cultures that provided the city of a cultural heritage. Come and enjoy the magic of the hundred-year-old legends of Jaén, the beauty of the most astonishing Cathedral in the Andalusian East and the surprising Arab Baths from the XI th century. Tickets included.
- Thursday to Sunday tours.
- Starting time: Morning 11.00 AM (Thursday to Sunday). Afternoon 5.00 PM (only Saturday) ** Please ask for the afternoon service, which may be modified depending on the season.
- Meeting Point: Plaza de Santa de María just facing the Cathedral.
- Duration: 2 h 15’ approx.
- Price: 12€ (Children under 12 FREE).
Book your tour NOW and get a discount of 1€.
***THESE TOURS WILL ONLY BE PROVIDED IN SPANISH (PLEASE ASK FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT PRIVATE TOURS IF YOU WANT TO BOOK AN ENGLISH SPEAKER GUIDE)