Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Baeza City Tour
The city of Baeza is “a poem made of stone”, a mixture of art styles with a rich cultural heritage which inspired the famous Spanish poet Antonio Machado in many of his poems. Come with us and enjoy the beauty of the town and its legacy. Tickets are included on the price.
- Daily tours (with the only exception of Sunday afternoon).
- Starting time: 11:00 AM 5:00PM (6:00PM during summer) **Always ask for the afternoon tours they may be modified seasonally.
- Meeting point: Plaza de los leones 1, Baeza.
- Duration: 2h 15’ (approx).
- Price: 12€ (Children under 12, FREE). The price includes the ticket for visiting the Cathedral of Baeza.
Book your tour NOW and get a discount of 1€.
***THESE DAILY TOURS WILL ONLY BE PROVIDED IN SPANISH (PLEASE ASK FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT PRIVATE TOURS IF YOU WANT TO BOOK AN ENGLISH SPEAKER GUIDE)